10 Things that No One Tells You About your Wedding Day
Posted on: May 18, 2016
While you may feel like you have everything together when it comes to planning your wedding, there are sure to be a few surprises on the big day that you couldn’t have predicted. Here are 10 of the most important things that no one tells you about your wedding day.
- Don’t take the ceremony for granted. While you may get so caught up in planning the reception, the ceremony is the part that you’ll want to remember forever.
- You’ll feel the most nervous in the moments before the ceremony. It may seem obvious, but knowing to expect the nerves right before you walk down the aisle may help you to contain them.
- Even if you don’t think you’ll cry, you’ll cry.
- Take some alone time. Aside from spending time with your new spouse, you should also take time alone.
- You won’t expect how loved you feel. You’ll feel overwhelmed with love from your family and friends.
- You might not eat. The old wives’ tale is true: many people don’t have time to eat at their own weddings!
- Something will go wrong. You just have to roll with the small mishaps.
- You won’t expect your favorite moment.
- Things will change. Even if you and your partner have been together for a decade already, you’ll feel different when you’re married — in a good way.
- You’ll have a blast. While you may think of your wedding as romantic, you won’t expect how much fun you’ll experience.