5 Fun and Creative Bridal Shower Games
Posted on: August 17, 2016
Planning a bridal shower at Hampshire House? You’re likely looking for fun games that will keep your guests entertained for hours! Here are just a few creative ideas that are anything but basic.
- Guess the number. This is a classic game that people always love at bridal showers: simply fill a jar with small items like candies, marbles or soaps, and then have each guest write down how many items they think are in the jar.
- Temporary tattoos. Order some custom temporary tattoos with a bridal shower theme, and then have one of your bridesmaids play “tattoo artist” at the shower. Options with flowers, metallic shapes or phrases like “Team Bride” are fun ideas.
- Who Am I? Have each guest write down a special memory that she has with the bride. The bride will read each one aloud and try to guess who it is!
- Put a Ring On It. Each guest gets a faux wedding ring to wear. While mingling, instruct everyone that they aren’t permitted to say the words “bride” or “wedding.” If one person does, the other person gets to steal her ring!
- Wedding Vow Mad Libs. Have your guests help you to write your vows by creating your own Mad Libs-style game. Those who think they have the funniest vows can opt to read them aloud!