Hampshire House Engagement Celebration Featured Vendors
Posted on: January 20, 2017
If you are newly engaged and preparing to plan your wedding, Hampshire House’s Annual Engagement Celebration is an event that you won’t want to miss. Join us for a fun and informative night of mingling with other engaged couples while meeting with vendors and industry professionals. You will be sure to gain invaluable wedding planning information and insight while getting an in-person first look at Hampshire House as a venue.
Some of the most successful and experienced wedding vendors in Boston will be featured at the Engagement Celebration. From entertainers to photographers to designers, some of the best in the business will be in attendance. Peruse our guest list and see who you’d most like to spend time speaking to at the event.
- Entertainment – Get a preview of some of the best wedding entertainers in Boston and decide which one fits the sound of your celebration. Our featured entertainers will be Siman Entertainment, Groove Events, Entertainment Specialists and Gilded Harps.
- Photographers and Videographers – Look at some sample photos from these talented wedding photographers’ portfolios to see which one has a style that fits your vision. Featured photographers and videographers will include Person + Killian Photography, Amanda Ambrose Photography, Johnson Photography, Alternate Angles, Binita Patel, and Generations Cinemastories.
- Florists – No wedding is complete without flowers. Take a look at some sample floral arrangements to get inspiration for the types of blooms you’d like featured at your wedding. Featured florists will include Jeri Solomon Floral Design, Artistic Blossoms and New Leaf Flores.
- Justice of the Peace – Meet some individuals who would be great candidates to officiate your wedding. Get a feel for their personalities and demeanors to find a great fit. Featured Justices of the Peace will include Elizabeth Gemelli, Barbara Kahn and Joseph Gagnon.
- Design – These vendors will help you take your wedding from concept to reality. Look at samples of their past work to decide which one can best realize your dream wedding. Featured design vendors will include LoLo Event Design, Lynn Graham Designs, Marrero Events, Unique Weddings by Alexis, Invitations & Company, Gateway Lighting and Rentals Unlimited.
- Other Details – Vendors who provide other wedding details will include Katrina Hess Make-up, Cakes to Remember, Rockstar Limo and Boston Wedding Magazine.
The event will take place at Hampshire House on Beacon Hill on January 26, 2017 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Click here or call us at (617) 854-7628 to RSVP and reserve your spot today!