Outdoor Wedding Photo Trends Perfect for Summer
Posted on: May 20, 2016
While the Hampshire House doesn’t host outdoor weddings, we do encourage our couples to take photos in the Boston Public Garden on the big day. Here are a few beautiful outdoor wedding trends that will look perfect in your photos this summer.
- Keep the bouquet in focus with the couple kissing in the background. This is a great way to showcase the lush colors of your flowers in the summer sun.
- Add coral to the bouquets for a true summer feel. Place just a few sprigs of coral to your maids’ bouquets just before the photos.
- Do some twirling in your dress with your bridesmaids to create a whimsical, youthful look that’s perfect for outdoor summer wedding photos.
- Take advantage of the golden hour, the time just before sunset. Because this type of soft light is most flattering in the summertime, it will make your photos look perfect.
- Spread out the group shot to create a regal effect. Have some of your wedding party members sit, while others can stand behind them to create a truly elegant feel. This is a bit less formal than the traditional bridal party lineup, but it has a cool, modern look that you’ll love in your photos.