The Hampshire House Engagement Celebration is Back
Hampshire House Engagement Celebration Jan. 24
You are cordially invited to attend the annual Hampshire House engagement celebration! The premier Boston engagement open house will take place on Thursday, Jan. 24 from 6 to 8 p.m. We welcome all brides and grooms to come an experience our warm and welcoming Beacon Hill mansion as they get ideas and inspiration for their big day.
This is the perfect event for future brides and grooms who are at every stage of the wedding planning process, whether scouting the top Boston wedding venues or looking to interact one-on-one with potential vendors. During this exclusive two-hour event, you’ll be able to explore the mansion, taste some of our favorite wedding menu items, and interact with other brides and grooms from the area. It’s all about helping you envision the most special day of your life!
Meet and Greet with the Best Boston Wedding Vendors
One of the main reasons why engaged couples flock to this engagement event is because we bring all of the area’s finest wedding vendors together in one place, including:
- Entertainers, Musicians, and DJs: Groove Events, C-Zone Entertainment, The Gilded Harps
- Photographers and Videographers: Person + Killian Photography, Johnson Photography, Tatiana Blanco Photography, Generations Cinema Stories
- Florists: Jeri Solomon Floral Design, Artistic Blossoms, New Leaf Flores
- Officiants: Barbara Kahn, JP Liz, Joseph Gagnon
- Rental Items: PEAK Event Services
- Invitations: Invitations & Company, Lynn Graham Designs
- Wedding Planners: Unique Weddings by Alexis, We Tie the Knots
- Makeup Artists: Katrina Hess Makeup Studio
This handpicked selection of providers helps you check off many of your pressing wedding-related to-do list items, including finding all of your key vendors. If you have special requests, want to check your date, or are simply tired of scouring the web for the best options, you’ll be happy to meet and greet with these top wedding professionals.
This boutique event differs from others in Boston and the surrounding region because we are highly selective with who we invite to exhibit. Only vendors we personally recommend and prefer are invited to this event. The result is a well-curated grouping that doesn’t overwhelm already stressed brides and grooms.
More Reasons to Attend
In addition to meeting with the experts who will help you flawlessly execute your special event, you’ll also get a chance to speak with the wedding and event coordinators at Hampshire House. Our wedding experts will be on hand to answer any questions and discuss open dates and special requests. Perhaps most importantly, you’ll also be invited to taste the many delectable flavors of Hampshire House, from carefully crafted cocktails to yummy local desserts. Come hungry!
How to Attend and RSVP
To RSVP, please visit our weddings page or give us a ring at 617-854-7628. You can also see our official invitation for additional information. Each individual is invited to bring one guest, such as a spouse, friend, parent, or anyone else you’d like to share the experience with.
Save the Date: Hampshire House Engagement Celebration
Save the Date: The 2019 Engagement Celebration at Hampshire House
Kick off your wedding planning process the best possible way with the annual engagement celebration at Hampshire House, one of Boston’s premier wedding venues. We invite you to come and mingle with fellow brides and grooms, to tour our exceptional turn-of-the-century mansion, and to meet and greet with several of the area’s premier wedding vendors and suppliers. It’s truly the wedding-planning event of the year for the Boston betrothed!
The Details: This year, our engagement open house will take place on Thursday, Jan. 24 from 6 to 8 p.m. To RSVP, please visit our weddings page or call 617-854-7628. You can also see our official invitation for more info.
Why Attend This Special Event
- Envision Your Big Day — If you’re thinking about having your wedding at Hampshire House, there’s no better (or easier) way to envision your special day. You’ll have the opportunity to meander through each character-filled room and soak up the ambiance, peer through the windows of our floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the Boston Public Garden, and to see every exquisite detail with your own eyes.
- Speak with Industry Professionals — Not only will we help you secure your picture-perfect wedding backdrop, we’ll also help connect you with some of Boston’s top wedding professionals, including florists, photographers, videographers, bakers, designers, musicians, DJs and other entertainers. With all of these premier professionals in one place, you’ll be able to check off many of your most pressing wedding tasks all in one day.
- Get a Taste of Hampshire House — You wouldn’t host your once-in-a-lifetime event without tasting the food. Our annual engagement celebration is one of the very best ways to get a taste of Hampshire House. You’ll be invited to sample some of the most delectable selections from our menu, including specialty cocktails and desserts.
- Show Your Family and Friends — We invite all soon-to-be brides and grooms to come and enjoy this extra-special event, and we encourage them to bring a guest of their choosing. Whether it’s your mother, father, best man, or maid of honor, you’ll be happy to have a fresh set of eyes help you navigate the wedding planning waters.
- Secure Your Date and Get the Details — If you’ve got a date in mind, you’ll get the chance to speak with one of our dedicated event planners to ensure that your desired date is in the books or to help iron out some of your specific questions. You’ll also get a chance to go over our great wedding package options and explore some unique ways to make your Hampshire House event all your own.
Can’t Make It? Book an Appointment
Whether you’re newly engaged or are looking for a spectacular setting for your wedding, rehearsal dinner, or bridal shower, we hope you’ll consider Hampshire House for all of your engagement events. If you can’t make it on Jan. 24, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us to set up a time for a private tour and consultation. Click here to RSVP.
Non-Traditional Bridal Showers at Hampshire House
The bridal shower is a timeless tradition that gives friends and family a chance to surround the bride-to-be with love and community. However, the typical bridal shower isn’t always a good fit for the guest of honor. If you know a bride who tends to have non-traditional tastes when it comes to her style, consider hosting your event at Hampshire House in Boston. Learn more about the many ways in which this historic venue allows hosts to add a personal touch to the bridal shower so that it’s a completely unique and utterly memorable event.
Classic High Tea
Do you know a bride who’d love to have a shower that’s a bit regaler than your typical cake and punch affair? If so, consider hosting a luxurious high tea gathering at Hampshire House. With unrivaled service in a majestic atmosphere, this type of bridal shower is fit for a queen. Pair elegant tea service featuring a selection of the finest teas with a variety of tea sandwiches, petit fours and patisseries to make this one pre-wedding event where the bride-to-be feels truly pampered.
For the bride with a sweet tooth, take advantage of Hampshire House’s distinctive dessert options to host a bridal shower that she’ll love. The guests will have a ball trying delicious bites from all kinds of specialty stations for donuts, flambé, miniature cupcakes, fruit cobblers and more. For the beverages, you can serve fresh brews from a custom coffee bar along with an assortment of teas or hot cocoa. Hampshire House also offers a variety of deluxe cordials, port wines and cognacs that can be served at the event.
Cozy Fireside Gathering
For an event taking place during the fall or winter, nothing sounds quite as cozy as a bridal shower hosted by the fire. Hampshire House offers several stunning rooms featuring ornate fireplaces. This sets the scene for an intimate and warm event where the bride can feel truly cherished by her loved ones. Consider selecting items from the venue’s hearty winter menus to complement the cozy affair, like a hot buffet featuring Maine lobster bisque, chicken Provençal, fresh baked rolls and more.
Since the traditional bridal shower is often a brunch or luncheon affair, why not switch things up with a snazzy cocktail reception? Give the bride-to-be a chance to get dolled up in a lovely cocktail dress and gather with her dearest friends and family. You can serve delightful bites from appetizer stations to keep the guests mixing and mingling throughout the event. Add a personal touch with a signature cocktail based on the bride’s favorite drink. Hampshire House has multiple bars, making it easy to host your event in any room of the venue.
With a wide variety of spaces available throughout Hampshire House, it’s easy to find the perfect fit for your gathering. In addition, our customizable event menus allow you to tailor the party to your unique needs. Make sure the bride-to-be enjoys a non-traditional bridal shower that she truly loves by hosting your event at this popular Boston venue.