5 Creative Guest Book Ideas
Posted on: August 25, 2016
Your guest book is more than just a way to keep track of everyone who has attended your wedding. Instead, approach your guest book as an opportunity to add a personal touch to your big day. Start by brainstorming the things you have in common as a couple whether it’s a hobby, a shared interest, an activity you love to do together or something else entirely.
Put your own twist on it to make your idea truly unique. And remember, your guest book most certainly does not have to be a book. Time to think outside the book.
To get your creative juices flowing, here are five ideas on how to get creative with your guest book.
- Maps or postcards – Love to travel together? Inviting guests from far reaches? Either way, have guests trip suggestions or marriage advice.
- Scrapbook – Keep stamps, pens, stickers, and a Polaroid camera handy to give guests the freedom to personalize it.
- Picnic table, swing or Adirondack chair – This creative idea is the marriage of rustic and practical.
- Written in stone – Ask guests to write down advice, pieces of wisdom or whatever message they like to keep your marriage “off the rocks.”
- Skis and skateboards – Have guests sign a vintage pair of skis or custom skateboard to reflect what you love to do together.
No matter what you choose to do for your guest book, have fun with it! Infuse your choice with personal touches and it will be the perfect option.