Wedding Fashion Trend: Classic White Lace
Posted on: July 21, 2016
While classic white lace may seem like an old-fashioned wedding trend, with a few modern updates, this vintage detail feels stylish and timely. Whether you want to incorporate a touch of romantic texture through small details or wear all-over lace for a truly antique-inspired look, these tips will show you how to wear classic white lace on your wedding day.
- Wear a white lace veil instead of the usual tulle. Even if your dress is otherwise very simple, this will add that touch of romance that you can only get from lace.
- Go for a vintage white lace dress. Even if that white lace wedding dress seems a bit dated, with some smart tailoring, it can work for your personal wedding style. That hand-me-down dress from your mother or grandmother may work, after all!
- Make your own lace headband. For a bohemian look, make your own white lace headband to wear around your forehead. Style it with long, loose waves or a simple chignon.
- Add some interest to your shoes. If you’re wearing a satin or chiffon dress, it will look stunning with a touch of texture on the shoes via classic white lace.
- Wear it in your hair. For a tiny touch of classic white lace, wear some lace-covered barrettes to add some interest to your wedding day hairstyle.